Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Falling...in Giant

So I was just trying to grab a few groceries after a long day of work.
But when is it ever that easy.

I was almost done, with purse in one hand and basket in the other, rounding the corner to the check-out and slip *bang* I'm on the floor. I went down do fast with nothing to catch me but my right shoulder.

I got up so fast and answered the questioning facing, "I'm glad I'm young!"

This morning rolling over and pushing up on that same young shoulder, I did not have the same reaction. And now after typing and writing for have a day...someone give me an advil.

But hey at least it gives me a silly story.
I fell in a Giant.

1 comment:

  1. ohhh were there a lot of people who saw you? aww!
    were you wearing flip flops? those suckers are slippery...

    ReplyDelete