Monday, August 15, 2011

Lyryn

So yes it's that time of year again...Lyryn's Birthday. And this year she turns 29!!! :) It's not like 29 is over the hill or anything, I just like teasing her since we have a little age gap between us!

Lyryn is a friend I love spending time with. She drives me crazy and makes me smile in the same instance. We can have fun doing anything from going out for a girls night to organizing her crazy insane attic. She's the kind of person you just want to live life with. If I come over and she's making one of her famous cakes, that means I'll just help (and by help of course I mean talk her ear off while she does everything :)). She's a real person, with me there is no mask she can put up, I can see right through it and always love what's on the other side.

She's still a great mommy, trying new things for her boys...
She's still a great wife, learning each and every day...
She's still a great friend, ready to put a smile on your face...

She's simply a great person and I'm blessed to be able to call her my friend!!

Happy Birthday Lyryn

1 comment:

  1. Hey... i did read this!!! But could not comment for till now! So sorry babe! This was sweet! Love you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete