Monday, January 26, 2009

Outlet

Outlet = one hour of student lead worship in the multipurpose room (MPR) of the student memorial center (SMC...pronounced smack...not S.M.C)...this occurs every Monday night from 9-10pm

It is a great time to lay everything before God right at the beginning of the week...
This Monday the worship leader played a very familiar song, it made me think of home, it made me feel at home...

it went a little something like this:

we want to see your kingdom come
and light up the darkness here
make us your instruments of love to bless the world
fill us up so love will overflow
your kingdom come to earth
and light up the darkness here

(P.S. it's The Bridge Band)

3 comments:

  1. kase ma-gase...I loved Outlet. Although I didn't attend UCF, outlet was the spot I liked to be on Monday Nights. Love you girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman... I thought you were going to do the broken this month... oh man.

    Heart broken is what I AM!!!! :(

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete