Thursday, January 15, 2009

Simply Me

So here is my idea...
Before I want to share my thoughts, I want people to know me. So starting now and once a week, I'm going to share a fact about my life (until we are sort of up to speed).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My life through important events...
  • I as born, 21 years ago, into a family consisting of dad, mom, two older brothers [Micah & Isaac].
  • When I was 4, we moved from the mainline (where my parents had there woodworking shop) to Downingtown.
  • The second month of second grade, I moved back down to first grade. I have trouble reading. Talk about some cruel kids.
  • Next years were crazy kid, young teen years.
  • My junior year of high school is when I really started to develop my love for learning and a good challenge.
  • That same year a rough time hit my family, leaving our home and possessions left in ashes...[more to come of this story]
  • Summer before college I started dating Troy. An awesome man of God, I have known since childhood.
  • That fall, it was off to Millersville University to start my college career.
Next time I will start with College and go into more detail...

2 comments:

  1. :-)

    yea, I took it with my iphone, it's not meant to be good...are you serious?! All the pictures (well, most of them) that I post on my blog are from my Iphone....its always there when I need it.

    ReplyDelete